Wednesday, May 16, 2007

a perfect day

It was a 6 o'clock in the morning. otherwise I didn't sleep well, but I'm not tired.
as soon as I woke up, I took a showe. After a shower I said bye to my roommate. as I left a house, there is a taxi waiting for me.
I took the taxi to airport. During I was going to airport I called my family and my girl friend.
when I get the airport, I had breif breakfast which is coffee and donut until departing time.
finally, the plane which went back my country where people were waiting for me took off.
During the flight i can't stop thinking of my girlfriend and family, but also I guessed that I'll miss adelaide..

Anyway, I fell asleep, when I opened my eyes, It was Korea. As soon as the plane lent, I took my luggage and go through the gate. then I looked for my girl friend and family
oh my god 'there she was!'
finally, I found her and my family~

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Jack,

After reading this it seems to be that you are ready to go home! You have five more weeks to watch lots of movies and talk to lots of people.

I am sure you will miss Adelaide but you will always have your memories and your good English!
cheers
Lisa