Wednesday, May 2, 2007

hello~

oh! It's been a very long time since I last wrote somthing on my blog...
the year has changed, class has changed, and friends have cahnged. what a lazy boy I am!
Anyway, after today i am going to do blgging as my best as I can.. may be??

emmmm, I was just given a topic which is 'my last holiday'
yeye, I'd never been somewhere for a trip, even though holiday was very long.
I just stayed at home and enjoyed relex as much as I can.

Especially, I focused on watch movies. everyday whenever I've got a time and whatever I liked,
among them I wanna introduce some movies which I really enjoyed which are 'the platoon(1986/oliver stone)', 'raging bull(1980/martin scorsese)'

'the platoon' is story about 'the vitnem war'. the movie acculately show us violence of war.
I realised that war can never be justfied.

'raging bull' is movie which is about a boxer, but I think It is not only a boxer's story also It is story about a humen who feels lonley and brutal......

I extremley recommand those movies. you should watch them if you have a time

6 comments:

Ja-Young Kim said...

it sounds good^^ I want to see both of them.

Jackie said...

hello,
i don't know what to say, just good job!

fumiko said...

Sounds intersting!
Last week I saw 'Forest Gump', the very popular movie.
That was so nice.
I think you have already watched it because you said you watch a couple of DVDs per day.

Lisa said...

Hi Jack,

You sound like a real movie expert. Perhaps you should become a film critic? That would be my dream job. I love movies too. I saw both of the movies you mentioned but many many years ago. They are classics, though, and I should really watch them again. Did you see the last Martin Scorcese movie "The Departed"? I thought it was excellent but very brutal. Did you know that his next project is a documentary about the Rolling Stones?
bye bye
Lisa

Ja-Young Kim said...

Yes , yes~!! you should pay $10 for entry fee~ hhh

Lisa said...

Hi Jack,
I forgot to mention that, yes, it is good to watch movies in English. Can you get them without Korean subtitles? It is better if you try it without. Or, for example, watch them first with subtitles and then without to try to focus on the language.
Good luck and keep me posted on the movies you are watching. I rented the movie Holiday which was OK but a bit too "sweet" but last night I saw "A History of Violence" directed by David Cronenberg and it was very, very good. Again, a bit violent, as in Scorcese, but a very good story.
Lisa